Quality Health Safety & Environment
In 2012 KPS achieved the internationally recognised ISO 9001:2008 accreditation for Quality Management Systems in the UAE. KPS are committed to the goal of repeating this accreditation throughout the group by December 2013.
It is easy for an organisation to claim they are great but harder to measure the actual quality of an organisation.
ISO 9001 accreditation removes much of the guesswork as it provides a company with a set of principles that ensure a common sense approach to the management of its business activities to consistently achieve customer satisfaction. Organisations with ISO 9001 accreditation are underpinned by the following eight principles:
- a customer focused organisation
- the involvement of people
- ensuring a process approach
- a systematic approach to management
- a factual approach to decision making
- mutually beneficial supplier relations
- continuous improvement